|Name:||Poly 80W 12V Caravan Solar System in a motorhome, caravan, camper van, boat|
|Dimensions:||680mm x 5820mm x 35mm|
|Open Circuit Voltage:||21.5V|
|Short Circuit Current:||5.1A|
|Max Power Voltage:||17.6V|
|Max System Current:||4.58 A|
|Max System Voltage:||800VDC|
|Number of Cells:||36|
|Power Allowance Range:||3|
|Connection+Cable:||MC4, 4mm², 900mm|
|Standard Test Conditions (STC):||AM1.5, 1000W/m², Cells Temperature 25°C|
This Poly 80W solar set is the perferct solution for autarkic power supply for your caravan/RV. The installation takes less than an hour - experienced people are even quicker.
With this set you have everything to charge your batteries. it can easily be glued on your caravan's roof. If you have
to reach the surface beneath the module it can be screwed off the mounting-spoilers at any time. All our sets can be expanded by modules of the same performance class.
The critical spot of the mounting system is the cable entry through your roof. We use the same high-quality material as we do for the mounting-spoilers,and we suggest with Sikaflex-glue. The cable entry is absolutly waterproof and lasts for many years.
expected daily output (April to October): average 320Wh/day (max. 720Wh on sunny days in Germany)
module dimensions: 820 x 680 x 35mm
1 x high quality 10A 12V/24V charge controller
1 x BestSolar 80Wp 12V solar module poly
1 x cable entry white
2 x mounting-spoilers white (TÜV-certified)
1 x 5m caravan solar cable (2x4mm²-wires in one cable) with Multi-Contact-plugs (MC4) and ferrules for a proper connection of module and charge controller
other parts could privide according customer demand
Solar Panel Features:
1. With advanced materials and equipments, our modules are designed and manufactured in consistency with IEC61215 and IEC61730 standards which can guarantee excellent electrical performance and the product long span of 25 years.
2. The modules are embedded with a sheet of high transparent tempered glass, two sheets of long endurance EVA, a high efficiency solar cells sheet and a sheet of ant humidity TPT for different weather conditions.
3. High quality anodized aluminum frame which is the choice for strong wind resistance and mountain terrain.
4. The exterior design and electrical performance of each every module are fully tested to guarantee superior quality.
5. Design to meet unique demand of customers.
6. Built-in diode prevents reverse charging.
Roof-spoiler Mounting Kit
Spoiler profiles are the first choice when it comes to proper attachment of solar modules on caravans. Aligned in driving direction wind noises are no problem, even on caravans with an alcove. Thanks to the spoiler's closed design branches can not get under the module.
You don't have to buy extra tools for the MC4-plugs in this set as all necessary cables are already crimped. The comes with a length of 5m and consists of 2x4mm²-wires.